A tale of Wikileaks and war propaganda
Breaking with usual practice, the Wikileaks organisation have released their latest leaks directly through the mainstream press with simultaneous publications in The Guardian, Der Spiegel and the New York Times.
A disturbing outcome is that information in the leaked documents is being used by the media to incriminate Pakistan in the Afghan war.
The Pakistan connection was the top story on the BBC World News on the day the documents were released. The Pakistan Government is vehemently rejecting these accusations and a Pakistani government spokesperson said that the whole affair was an attempt to sabotage the US/Pakistan relationship. This comes at a time when the US is stepping up predator drone attacks against targets in Pakistan.
Clearly, there are multiple agendas at work here.
In the second half of the show I am joined by Josh Jackson to review the new blockbuster film Inception.
As usual, we cover all the major breaking stories on our twitter stream. Happy listening!
- Anti-vaccine group a threat
- No Minister: 90% of web snoop document censored to stop 'premature unnecessary debate'
- Australian Government to spy on all internet users
- Is the latest Wikileaks release serving the military industrial complex?
- Leaky Vessels: Wikileaks "Revelations" Will Comfort Warmongers, Confirm Conventional Wisdom
- Alex Jones: Media puts spin on WikiLeaks
- 'WikiLeaks story soft, coverage a 9/11-like lie'
- Glimpses of Bin Laden: Now WikiLeaks reveals Al Qaeda boss was seen at village meetings - despite CIA claims that they were clueless
- Weekend of Pakistan drone attacks leaves 35 dead
- John Young and Wayne Madsen discuss wikileaks on the Alex Jones show
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is 'annoyed' by 9/11 truth
Osama Bin Lyin?
Washington's Blog | 24 July 2010
Everyone knows that Osama Bin Laden confessed to 9/11 on videotape.
Sure, an American computer expert says that a Bin Laden video released in 2007 was spliced together from earlier footage, and that:
There are so many splices that I cannot help but wonder if someone spliced words and phrases together. I also cannot rule out a vocal imitator during the frozen-frame audio. The only way to prove that the audio is really bin Laden is to see him talking in the video....
But he's just a pencil-neck computer geek, so why should we listen to him?
Yeah, Swiss scientists are 95% certain that an early post-9/11 Bin Laden tape was a fake. They conclude that all of the later Bin Laden tapes are probably fakes as well. But what do the Swiss know, besides banking and milk chocolate?
Okay, one of the world's top experts on Bin Laden - Bruce Lawrence of Duke University - says that recent Bin Laden tapes are fake. He also says that the tape in which Bin Laden confessed to 9/11 is a fake, and that the top Bin Laden experts in the Department of Homeland Security agree. But he must be a communist or something.
And it is interesting that - as confirmed by the Washington Post's Spy Talk columnist - the CIA admitted to faking a Bin Laden videotape using CIA personnel:
The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.
But that is obviously just an isolated incident which doesn't mean that any other Bin Laden tapes are fake.
Because everyone knows that America doesn't engage in propaganda.
Note: This essay does not have anything to do with 9/11 itself or Bin Laden's role in 9/11. It doesn't have to do with the war in Afghanistan. It focuses solely on the question of whether or not America ever engages in propaganda and disinformation.
Professor Keith Suter reviews Niels Harrit’s Sydney lecture on 2GB radio
Prof. Keith Suter reviews Prof. Niels Harrit's Sydney lecture (17 July 2010).
This is a very positive review - congratulations to the Australian 9/11 truth movement!
2GB Radio | 19 July 2010
With Brian Wilshire
Psychiatrists gone wild: ‘psychosis risk syndrome’
In the first half I am joined by Kim Cullen from the Citizens Committee on Human Rights to discuss the implications of 'Australian of the Year', Patrick McGorry's plan for pre-drugging children with powerful psychotropic medication as a preventive treatment against mental illness.
Our discussion centers on a recent article authored by Jan Eastgate which gives insight into the impact of these policies in Australia.
As indicated in the following article from Psychology Today, this new medical label could lead to a staggering 90% misdiagnosis rate:
Even in the most expert of hands (ie in very highly selected research clinics), at least two of three people who get the diagnosis do not go on to become psychotic. Of great counterintuitive interest, the longer the research clinic operates the lower becomes its rate of correct identification. With time and spreading reputation, the clinic attracts increasingly heterogeneous referrals- so that it is more difficult to discriminate from among them those who are truly at risk for psychosis.
What would be the misidentification rate once the diagnosis became official and was applied in the real world? No one can say for sure, but two thirds is certainly a lower limit of misidentification. There are several reasons to believe that the ratio of wrong diagnoses would actually be much higher: 1)the raters in general practice would be much less expert than specialists in research clinics; 2) the "patients" would be closer to normal and harder to discriminate; and, 3)drug company would influence and clinicians to be especially alert to any strangeness in teenagers. It has been estimated that the false positive rate would jump from about 70 percent in specialty clinics to about 90 percent in general practice. This means that as many as an astounding nine in ten individuals identified as "risk syndrome" would not really be at risk for developing psychosis.
- Psychology Today | 18 March 2010
In the second half of the show I am joined by Apollo sceptic and film maker Jarrah White.
Jarrah has made numerous short documentaries which are all posted on youtube. Jarrah claims that the Apollo Moon missions were faked, and he has compiled an impressive amount of evidence to this effect.
I leave final judgment on this topic to the discretion of our listeners!
Tonight's show was highly enjoyable and I'm sure you'll find it worthwhile listening.
- The Brave New World of Pre-Drugging Kids: Patrick McGorry & Psychosis Risk Syndrome
- Airport body scanners reveal all, but what about when it's your kid?
- Prof. Niels Harritt a hit in Sydney - standing room only
- Facebook Deletes Official Alex Jones Page Over Gadsden Flag
- Obama Deception censorship draws major response
- 'HIV overrated, African deaths caused by poverty'
- Jarrah White - Moonfaker series
Prof. Niels Harritt a hit in Sydney - standing room only
John Bursill | 20 July 2010
On Saturday the 17th of July Prof. Niels Harritt of the University of Copenhagen in Denmark gave a lecture to a capacity crowd of concerned citizens called " Did Explosives Bring Down the Towers on 9/11". This Sydney audience was generated purely from fliers handed out by diligent activists and one radio interview.
Although a handful of independent journalists did attend and a small press conference was held, not one Australian main stream media outlet was represented. It is now more clear than ever that a culture of silence surrounds the science of 9/11 which proves beyond any reasonable doubt that the Twin Towers and Building 7 where brought down using explosives and incendiary devices.
The Australian 9/11 Truth Movement would like to thank all that made this event possible and their generous donations which for the first time actually covered the costs! A special thanks must also go to the Sydney WeAreChange Chapter who acted as the arms and legs to get this show on the road!
Besides being a man of great knowledge, Niels Harritt is an absolute gem of a man that works hard for the 9/11 cause. Dr Harritt has given in excess of 100 lectures to the public, both in Denmark and abroad. He is a modern day scientific hero in a world of intellectual cowards and self serving academics.
International relationships within the 9/11 Truth Movement continue to build by these events, strengthening all our resolves to pursue truth and justice for the victims of the 9/11 Attacks.
Vaccine watchdog group accused of “crimes against humanity”
The controversy erupted into the public eye after an ABC Lateline report earlier this week in which Nobel prize winning immunologist Professor Peter Doherty says that "denying children vaccines is a crime against humanity".
The accusations come from a report by The New South Wales Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC), which also found that the AVN harassed the parents of a child who died of whooping cough last year.
In the second half I am joined by Bronwyn Hancock of the Vaccination Information Service to analyze these developments.
During the show we also bring you a variety of news stories from Australia and around the world.
- Racism and War: the Dehumanization of the Enemy | speech by Mike Prysner, Winter Soldier Testimonies
- Blair government ‘intentionally and substantially’ exaggerated threat from Saddam Hussein - former British diplomat
- Vaccination group says it's being censored
- Conroy backs down on net filters
- A Few Blocks, 4 Years, 52,000 Police Stops
- Carbon delay could push up power prices
- More than four out of 10 healthcare workers do not get an influenza vaccination
NIST Denies Access to WTC7 Data
Director of NIST: Disclosure of WTC7 data "might jeopardize public safety"
FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION
Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:
1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.
2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.
Patrick Gallagher Director National Institute of Standards and Technology
Dated: JUL 09 2009
Freedom Alliance: How We Will Save Australia
At around the 30min mark we bring you a special presentation.
As the walls close in around us in this failed democracy we are witnessing a new type of political awareness which is spawning a myriad of groups whose common theme is upholding freedom against encroaching corporatist/globalist tyranny, and restoring universal principles of human rights to public discourse and policy making.
Tonight we welcome the leaders of 3 such political movements in Australia who are uniting under the banner of freedom.
Our guests tonight are:
- Daniel Huppert, spokesperson for the Australian Sovereignty Party
- Paul Kuhn, spokesperson of the F.R.E.E Australian Party
- Leon Ashby, president of the Climate Sceptics Party
Our discussion ranges through specific policy areas of each of these parties to the universal and unifying principles which would be central to the new alliance which is still in the early stages of formation. We engage with some difficult questions in relation to a bill of rights and the core definition of democracy. We also look at whether it is possible for a democracy to serve the minority as well as the majority.
I found this discussion to be highly stimulating and I'm sure you'll feel the same way. Please enjoy, and forward to your networks.
Note: It was indicated to me after the show that the plan to change the name of the Climate Sceptics party is still tentative at this time.
- Freedom Alliance How we will save Australia (PDF)
- WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions
- Body scanners will not be used at Dubai airports
- Just how safe are Tasers in the hands of our police? Dylan Welch investigates
- Taser abuse covered up by police
- New study finds gut bacteria may contribute to autism
- Net filter trials 'unlawful', claims engineer
- Petrol and power prices rise sharply as New Zealand passes emissions trading scheme
WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions
There is ample evidence, from both witnesses and recordings, of explosions associated with the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC 7). NIST sidestepped investigating explosions and explosives by setting up an artificially high threshold of interest.
They swept aside any testimony or recordings of explosions that would not register 130-140 dB one kilometer away.
They established this criterion using RDX (one of the loudest explosives) in a scenario that produced a far higher sound level than other possible uses of explosives to bring down the building. Then they turned around and used sound level as the sole criterion for deciding whether the use of explosives was a credible hypothesis.
By this maneuver, they sidestepped investigating the testimony of explosives or possible evidence of explosive residues. This is just one more instance of fraudulent behavior on the part of the NIST investigation of the World Trade Center disaster.
Busk for 9/11 Truth!
Join us at Circular Quay for an afternoon of busking, street theatre and 9/11 truth outreach.
What: Busk for 9/11 Truth
When: Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:00 PM
MCA (Museum of Contemporary Art)
140 George Street
RSVP: click here
We urge you to come along with a poem, a song, choreography or any other form of performance!
At this event we'll also be heavily promoting the Niels Harrit lecture which is to be held in Sydney on 17 July.
Everyone is welcome to this event. if you don't feel like busking, just come along and hand out flyers!
We will be outside the MCA near the water.
See you there (:
m. 0415 059675