LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
The ethnic cleansing of Palestine exposed
Tonight TNRA welcomes Michael Shaik, spokesman for Australians for Palestine.
As detailed in their mission statement, Australians for Palestine is committed to dispelling the myths and disinformation about Palestine in Australia. "It seeks to communicate the Palestinian narrative from a historical perspective, as well as through the current political developments impacting on Palestinians wherever they are, the Middle East region, and the world at large."
Michael is an Australian who worked as a media coordinator in Gaza for the International Solidarity Movement. In 2003 he was jailed and deported for "unspecified security reasons".
During the interview we examine several facets of the problem of Israeli and Palestininan relations.
We look at the historical origins of the Jewish state, the failures of the recent United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict, the Mossad passport controversy and double standards exhibited by our media and government in relation to documented crimes against humanity perpetrated by the State of Israel, such as the use of white phosphorous shells during the 2009 incursion into Gaza.
A very important show - don't miss it!
- One Palestinian family's encounter with Israel's bulldozers in East Jerusalem
- Gaza film shows white phosphorus from alleged Israeli attack
- The 'explosive admission' in Israel's Gaza report
- Rachel Corrie's family bring civil suit over human shield's death in Gaza
- Mossad 'factory' churned out fake Australian passports
- Zionism in the Age of the Dictators by Lenni Brenner (full text)
- 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis (CounterPunch article)
- A Review by William Hughes of Lenni Brenner's book, "51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis" by William Hughes