LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
World Roundup with George Georgios
Today we bring you a show which covers a wide range of stories from around the world, including news on all the latest annoying Nanny State measures which our listeners have come to expect from TNRA.
Some topics covered include the introduction of high tech surveillance drones in Queensland, forensic science fraud, government legal threats over anti carbon tax posters the release of genetically engineered mosquitoes to "protect" people from degue fever, the "revised" swine flu death toll, and a report on the Rio Summit from Chistopher Monckton.
For part of the show I am joined once again by George Georgios.
- Where are all the dead bodies from swine flu? CDC’s new estimates of half a million dead prove too comedic to ignore
- Queensland Police to trial hi-tech surveillance drones to chase criminals
- Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Released in Australian Towns
- Swine flu death toll revised to nearly 300,000 people
- Forensic sciences are misused and unproven according to top forensic law authoritiy
- Warning issued over anti-carbon tax posters
Psychiatrists gone wild: ‘psychosis risk syndrome’
In the first half I am joined by Kim Cullen from the Citizens Committee on Human Rights to discuss the implications of 'Australian of the Year', Patrick McGorry's plan for pre-drugging children with powerful psychotropic medication as a preventive treatment against mental illness.
Our discussion centers on a recent article authored by Jan Eastgate which gives insight into the impact of these policies in Australia.
As indicated in the following article from Psychology Today, this new medical label could lead to a staggering 90% misdiagnosis rate:
Even in the most expert of hands (ie in very highly selected research clinics), at least two of three people who get the diagnosis do not go on to become psychotic. Of great counterintuitive interest, the longer the research clinic operates the lower becomes its rate of correct identification. With time and spreading reputation, the clinic attracts increasingly heterogeneous referrals- so that it is more difficult to discriminate from among them those who are truly at risk for psychosis.
What would be the misidentification rate once the diagnosis became official and was applied in the real world? No one can say for sure, but two thirds is certainly a lower limit of misidentification. There are several reasons to believe that the ratio of wrong diagnoses would actually be much higher: 1)the raters in general practice would be much less expert than specialists in research clinics; 2) the "patients" would be closer to normal and harder to discriminate; and, 3)drug company would influence and clinicians to be especially alert to any strangeness in teenagers. It has been estimated that the false positive rate would jump from about 70 percent in specialty clinics to about 90 percent in general practice. This means that as many as an astounding nine in ten individuals identified as "risk syndrome" would not really be at risk for developing psychosis.
- Psychology Today | 18 March 2010
In the second half of the show I am joined by Apollo sceptic and film maker Jarrah White.
Jarrah has made numerous short documentaries which are all posted on youtube. Jarrah claims that the Apollo Moon missions were faked, and he has compiled an impressive amount of evidence to this effect.
I leave final judgment on this topic to the discretion of our listeners!
Tonight's show was highly enjoyable and I'm sure you'll find it worthwhile listening.
- The Brave New World of Pre-Drugging Kids: Patrick McGorry & Psychosis Risk Syndrome
- Airport body scanners reveal all, but what about when it's your kid?
- Prof. Niels Harritt a hit in Sydney - standing room only
- Facebook Deletes Official Alex Jones Page Over Gadsden Flag
- Obama Deception censorship draws major response
- 'HIV overrated, African deaths caused by poverty'
- Jarrah White - Moonfaker series
Vaccines: prophylaxis or anaphylaxis?
(n) prophylaxis (the prevention of disease)
If you're wondering about the definitions above, all is explained in tonight's show, which features an extended interview with Bronwyn Hancock, director of the Vaccination Information Service. Bronwyn has worked closely with Dr. Viera Scheibner, a leading researcher in the anti-vaccination field who has been writing and giving lectures on the subject matter of vaccines and vaccinations since her retirement from the Department of Mineral Resources, New South Wales, Australia in 1987.
From the Vaccination Information Service website:
Vaccination Information Service will inform you primarily about the key fundamentals, indeed critical flaws, of vaccination (or "immunisation") that apply to every type of vaccine.
In summary... “Immunizations” do not immunize! They do the exact opposite
The term “immunization” (US, Canada) or "immunisation" (UK, Australia, NZ), often substituted for the term "vaccination", is false and should not be used in place of "vaccination", because it is well documented in medical research that vaccination, the direct injection of foreign proteins and other toxic material (particularly known immune-sensitising poisons such as mercury and aluminium compounds, formaldehyde and phenol) sensitises, meaning makes the recipient more, not less, susceptible, i.e. more easily affected, by what he/she encounters in the future.
Please be aware that this is a highly politically charged topic, and you are likely to find biased and defamatory statements about anti-vaccine campaigners in prominent journals and websites. The wikipedia entry for Viera Scheibner is a prime example.
I hope you enjoy the discussion.
- Diplomat caught smoking in airplane toilet makes a bad joke and F-16s are scrambled: welcome to the NEW WORLD DISORDER
- NASA animation shows Arctic sea ice approaching normal levels
- Please visit the Facebook fanpage for Hereward Fenton - banned after sharing his views on the Port Arthur massacre
- The Lancet Retraction Changes Nothing
- Is early intervention in the major psychiatric disorders justified? A professional perspective from Anthony Pelosi
- WikiLeaks special project website depicting indiscriminate slaughter in Baghdad, including two Reuters news staff
The wars on truth, freedom and sanity
Tonight TNRA covers three major topics in as much detail as humanly possible within the time constraints.
Internet Filter and Copyright Laws
- The Obama administration has questioned the Rudd government's plan to introduce an internet filter
- A chronology of Australian censorship controversies proves that the definition of "RC" is already very problematic
- Conroy's internet censorship agenda slammed by tech giants
- Leaked ACTA treaty gives border agents powers to search, seize and destroy your equipment for copyright infringement
- "Gag the Filter" protest information
Psychiatry Gone Mad / Big Pharma
- Australian of the Year Psychiatrist Wants Millions in Government Funding for Brave New World of “Pre-Drugging” Kids
- Children as young as one are being prescribed powerful anti-psychotic drugs
- Drug company Merck created a "hit list" of critics and even faked a medical journal to promote arthritis drug Vioxx
The Israel/Palestine conflict
- New documentary "The Children of Gaza" explores the impact of Israel's military assault and subsequent blockade of Gaza
- Democracy Now! interviews Prof. Norman Finkelstein
9/11 Truth At LA Peace March
Hope you enjoy the show - and thanks for listening!
Exploring the hidden truth of HIV and AIDS
In tonight's show we bring you a gripping interview with American film maker Brent Leung, whose documentary on AIDS, House of Numbers, has collected a swag of awards at film festivals across the United States. The interview was conducted on the Radio Skid Row 88.9 FM breakfast show in Sydney on 21 Jan 2010.
The film explores a controversy which has been all but hidden from the general public due to blatant censorship in mainstream media over several decades, and consists of a series of interviews with some of the most distinguished biomedical scientists of our age, including two Nobel Prize winners.
At its core the controversy over AIDS is easy to state: there are many qualified experts who vigorously assert the HIV does not cause AIDS.
This claim however belies deeper questions about whether AIDS is really a disease at all, since the label is applied in different countries based on quite different criteria. An added complication is the fact that there are major uncertainties about whether the HIV anti-body tests actually work, which has led some scientists to question the fundamental existence of the HIV virus.
The AIDS controversy may be an obscure and perplexing scientific problem, but the politics of AIDS is a reality which affects billions of people all over the world, leading to public policies which, if based on flawed science, may have caused the death of millions by the use of highly toxic chemical treatments.
Nobel Prize winner Luc Montaigner states in the film that AIDS in Africa could be eradicated by improved nutrition and the provision clean drinking water instead of costly and unproven programs of mass medication and vaccination. This approach was also advocated by former president of South Africa, Thabo Mbecki, who was pilloried in the press as an "AIDS Denialist".
This broadcast is one of the most important we have done at TNRA - please share it around and take a good look into the issues raised.
- HIV-AIDS hypothesis out of touch with South African AIDS – A new perspective
- Scientific Papers on AIDS by Peter H. Duesberg Ph.D
- Oncogenes, aneuploidy, and AIDS: a scientific life & times of Peter H. Duesberg
- VirisMyth.org - A rethinking AIDS website
- Since When Is the Expression of Fear and Ignorance a Basic American Right?
- Filmmaker, Brent Leung Responds to Huffpo Blogger, Thomas DeLorenzo
- A Daughter's Death, A Mother's Survival
- Christine Maggiore, vocal skeptic of AIDS research, dies at 52
- AIDS Denialism Under Fire From Researchers
- Mbeki admits he is still an AIDS dissident six years on
- AIDStruth.org - The scientific evidence for HIV/AIDS