LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
An unprecedented assault on media freedom
In today's show we are joined by Josh Jackson to discuss highly controversial media reforms proposed by the Minister for Communications, Stephen Conroy.
We also take a look at the implications of the Cyprian crisis for internatinal banking, and the alternate non-centralised currency bitcoin.
Vaccine watchdog group accused of “crimes against humanity”
The controversy erupted into the public eye after an ABC Lateline report earlier this week in which Nobel prize winning immunologist Professor Peter Doherty says that "denying children vaccines is a crime against humanity".
The accusations come from a report by The New South Wales Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC), which also found that the AVN harassed the parents of a child who died of whooping cough last year.
In the second half I am joined by Bronwyn Hancock of the Vaccination Information Service to analyze these developments.
During the show we also bring you a variety of news stories from Australia and around the world.
- Racism and War: the Dehumanization of the Enemy | speech by Mike Prysner, Winter Soldier Testimonies
- Blair government ‘intentionally and substantially’ exaggerated threat from Saddam Hussein - former British diplomat
- Vaccination group says it's being censored
- Conroy backs down on net filters
- A Few Blocks, 4 Years, 52,000 Police Stops
- Carbon delay could push up power prices
- More than four out of 10 healthcare workers do not get an influenza vaccination
Statism, the greater good and the big lie
In tonight's show we boil it all down for you. The underlying principle of our civilisation has become the "greater good" at all costs, at the cost of truth, freedom and and even your life.
That's right folks, in today's democracy you may be lied to for the greater good, you may be enslaved for the greater good, and you may be killed for the greater good. So, what's so "great" about it?
Listen to tonight's show and find out.
In the second half I am joined by regular Joshua Jackson and Phil Davis from Truth Movement Australia also joins us for a yarn.
- ABC TV feature on Julian Assange, Wikileaks.org & Iceland, including interviews with supporters and critics
- No anti-virus software? No internet connection
- International Experts Find that Pending Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Threatens Global Public Interests
- Parents should be barred from teaching their children to drive as a key to improving road safety - Mark Skaife
- The Hart of the Matter - a superb series of interviews about Israel & Palestine by Alan Hart, produced by presstv.ir
- Introducing the Australian Climate Science Coalition
- Truth Movement Australia - meetup page
Chemtrails: a closer look
In tonight's show we start with some breaking news in relation to climate change and internet censorship, with the announcement that the government has back-flipped in both of these policy areas. We interpret this as a victory for the grass roots truth and justice movements!
In part 2 we return to a perplexing subject which has generated a great deal of discussion at truthnews.com.au.
What are those white trails in the sky? Is it a government conspiracy? Are they poisoning us? Is it geo-engineering? Is it weather modification? Or is it just harmless water vapour?
John Bursill, aircraft engineer, returns to TNRA to grapple with these questions.
For those who are chemtrail "believers" this show may be a disappointment. Our research has not come up with any tangible evidence that this is anything other than a natural phenomenon caused by factors such as air temperature and humidity. We also note that those who promote the chemtrail theory have been unable to get any experts on side with their ideas, and they also fail to produce evidence (other than photos of contrails) to support their claims. We note that measuring the amount of barium in a water supply tells is nothing about where that barium came from, and the use of such measurements as evidence is scientifically worthless.
If you disagree with our findings please present your evidence in a rational, scientific manner and we will give it our attention!
Thanks for listening (:
- PM and Conroy clam up on filter 'delays'
- Rudd's ETS flip-flop sparks climate chaos
- Rudd retreats on web filter legislation
- Black Boxes Yield Data on Crash of Polish Jet
- Toxic Sky part 2- CHEMTRAILS (NBC4.TV)
- Katastrofa samolotu smolensk pierwsze nagranie napisy (video from Smolensk - Polish crash site)
Censorship, sadism and doublethink
A scene from Pasolini's Salo
A photo from Abu Ghraib
TNRA announces a new series, the fireside chats, for the winter season.
Our chats, conducted in studio in a relaxed atmosphere, are designed to encourage reflection and thinking outside the box.
Tonight I welcome friend and raconteur Lawrence Mcdonnell to a discussion on the true role of censorship within our society, with special attention to the recently re-classified Pasolini film "Salo", and the literary works of the Marquis De Sade.
There is a bitter irony in that, on the one hand we are bombarded with images of terror and abuse via the sanctioned mass media, while at the same time the government reserves the right to block our access to images of terror and abuse. What then is the real purpose of censorship? What is the new morality?
Find out in tonight's fireside chat.
Schapelle Corby: drug courier or political prisoner?
At the time of her arrest there was a great deal of diplomatic tension between Australia and Indonesia. The Australian government was pressuring Indonesia to arrest Abu Bakar Bashir, who was believed at the time to be behind the 2002 Bali bombing. Indonesia was not compliant, and many Indonesians felt that Australia was interfering in their affairs once again as they had during the East Timor crisis a few years earlier. After Schapelle's arrest the diplomatic row escalated and there were fears that brooding resentment on both sides could lead to violence.
Something had to be done.
Schapelle said from the beginning the drugs were not hers, and for six months the Australian people and even high level government representatives were right behind her, but then a funny thing happened. Suddenly the major news networks began running stories filled with innuendo and journalistic spin, hinting that Schapelle might be guilty after all. The first of these damaging stories was released one week before her final court hearing in Bali, and carried the unsubstantiated rumour that Australian hydroponic dope was commonly sold in Bali under the name "Aussie Gold". In between her conviction and final appeal scurrilous rumours about Schapelle and her family were circulated in every newspaper and TV channel in the country, including the tax-payer funded ABC. None of these rumours has ever been proven, and indeed the High Court found that Channel Seven had defamed the character of Schapelles' sister Mercedes.
Since her final appeal was rejected Schapelle's mental state has deteriorated. She is now in a state where she needs constant medical care. Her government and the Australian people have turned their backs.
What will you do?
Tonight we welcome Schapelle Corby's uncle Shun Hatton back to the show for the latest news on the case. If you would like to help Schapelle please visit www.freeschapelle.com.au.
NOTE: At the beginning of the show we announced an interview with futurist Jacques Fresco which did not take place. TNRA apologises for any inconvenience caused.
- Schapelle's case discussed on Channel 7 Morning Show
- The truth about "Aussie Gold"
- The Schapelle Corby Media Project
- TNRA: The Schapelle Corby files
- TNRA: Mass media deception and Schapelle Corby
- Australian Censorship History
- Pasolini's 1975 film "Salo" (based on a novel by the Marquis de Sade), is legal in Australia, for now
TNRA Exclusive: Free speech activists hit the streets of Sydney’s CBD!
Truth News Radio Australia was there to track the progess and report on the gagged protesters as they wound their way through Sydney's busy streets during rush hour.
The protest was also reported by itnews.com.au.
Find out what you can do to help at:
The wars on truth, freedom and sanity
Tonight TNRA covers three major topics in as much detail as humanly possible within the time constraints.
Internet Filter and Copyright Laws
- The Obama administration has questioned the Rudd government's plan to introduce an internet filter
- A chronology of Australian censorship controversies proves that the definition of "RC" is already very problematic
- Conroy's internet censorship agenda slammed by tech giants
- Leaked ACTA treaty gives border agents powers to search, seize and destroy your equipment for copyright infringement
- "Gag the Filter" protest information
Psychiatry Gone Mad / Big Pharma
- Australian of the Year Psychiatrist Wants Millions in Government Funding for Brave New World of “Pre-Drugging” Kids
- Children as young as one are being prescribed powerful anti-psychotic drugs
- Drug company Merck created a "hit list" of critics and even faked a medical journal to promote arthritis drug Vioxx
The Israel/Palestine conflict
- New documentary "The Children of Gaza" explores the impact of Israel's military assault and subsequent blockade of Gaza
- Democracy Now! interviews Prof. Norman Finkelstein
9/11 Truth At LA Peace March
Hope you enjoy the show - and thanks for listening!
Videos from Cyber Safety Day:
In the second half we bring you an interview with two members of the Australian Zeitgeist Movement and a discussion of the movement's philosophical underpinning, the Venus Project:
The Venus Project presents a bold, new direction for humanity that entails nothing less than the total redesign of our culture. There are many people today who are concerned with the serious problems that face our modern society: unemployment, violent crime, replacement of humans by technology, over-population and a decline in the Earth's ecosystems.
As you will see, The Venus Project is dedicated to confronting all of these problems by actively engaging in the research, development, and application of workable solutions. Through the use of innovative approaches to social awareness, educational incentives, and the consistent application of the best that science and technology can offer directly to the social system, The Venus Project offers a comprehensive plan for social reclamation in which human beings, technology, and nature will be able to coexist in a long-term, sustainable state of dynamic equilibrium. more...
A fascinating discussion - hope you enjoy it (:
And we gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashin’
One of the key topics in tonight's show is the national movement against the Government’s impractical, costly and tyrannical policy of censorship of the internet, with various organisations holding events around the country on 6 March.
Please visit the We Are Change meetup page for information about the Sydney event.
- Israel passports probe 'a waste of money'
- Pirate Party attacks Lundy's filter option
- Australian laws to tackle racism on the internet are set to be beefed up
- Australian Government Bans Rense.com - website is now classified as racism and hate speech
- Bloggers beware: Bad ads can come back to bite you
- Head-in-the-sand warmist propaganda from the Guardian sweeps climate science fraud under the rug
- Memo from Institute of Physics to Science & Technology Committee criticises manipulation & suppression of climate data
- Watch video coverage of UK Parliament's climate emails enquiry
- Minister in charge of the Government's internet filter censors references to the filter on his own website
- Foil insulation checks useless, say experts - "Fifty, 60 years into the future, this will kill people."