LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
Lord Monckton on climate change fraud
Today we are joined by Lord Christopher Monckton, British peer, mathematician, and former advisor to the Prime Minister.
Lord Monckton, currently in Australia on a speaking tour, is one of the most outspoken and influential anthropogenic climate change sceptics, bringing a level of passion and intellectual rigour which is often missing in public debate. He is chief policy adviser to the Science and Public Policy Institute, a non-profit institute of research and education "dedicated to sound public policy based on sound science".
Lord Monckton rose to prominence in the global warming debate with articles published in November 2006 disputing whether global warming is man-made, suggesting that it was unlikely to prove catastrophic, and criticising the science presented by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). Lord Monckton also played a role in a 2007 UK High Court of Justice legal challenge in a bid to prevent the Al Gore film, "An Inconvenient Truth" being shown in English schools without offering alternative, balancing opinions. He was involved in distributing the documentary, "The Great Global Warming Swindle" to schools as a riposte.
During the interview Lord Monckton recounts the reasons why he came to be an anthropogenic climate change sceptic, in the context of his experience as a policy advisor to former PM Margaret Thatcher. He goes on to enumerate some of the more egregious lies and distortions made by the IPCC scientists and then turns to look at the anti-democratic agenda of the politicians and business leaders who he describes as corporate fascists. These interests, he asserts are striving to create a dictatorial, unelected world government which will oppress and exploit ordinary working people on a global level.
- Lord Monckton tour dates
- Alan Jones talks to Lord Christopher Monckton
- Lord Monckton is on the fringe: Barnaby Joyce
- Climate sceptic Christopher Monckton to 'prove Rudd wrong'
- British climate sceptic Lord Christopher Monckton slams Kevin Rudd's ETS
- Climate denier lords it over scientists and their `global warning nonsense'
Global Warming Meltdown
Today we turn our piercing laser beam of truth on the facade of anthropogenic climate change - and burn a hole right through it to let you see the inner workings of a corrupted science.
In the first half of the show we run through the latest news in the climate change debate here in Australia and some highlights from the Copenhagen COP15 Conference.
In part 2 we bring you a detailed analysis of a startling story exposing fraudulent manipulation of raw weather data just published on wattsupwiththat.com. This article is of particular interest since it concerns Australia, and because it proves that the corruption of the scientific method in climate science goes far deeper than the "climategate" email scandal would suggest.
- The Smoking Gun At Darwin Zero
- We Are Change Sydney - Walk against warming 2009 - [The debate isn't over!]
- Climate change sceptics triumph
- Big Oil Behind Copenhagen Climate Scam
- Aussies swelter through hottest six months on record
- Climate science dogged by "machination, conspiracies and collusion" - IPCC adviser
- Climategate: Michael Mann points finger at Phil Jones
- Lord Monckton’s summary of Climategate and its issues