LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
Freedom Alliance: How We Will Save Australia
At around the 30min mark we bring you a special presentation.
As the walls close in around us in this failed democracy we are witnessing a new type of political awareness which is spawning a myriad of groups whose common theme is upholding freedom against encroaching corporatist/globalist tyranny, and restoring universal principles of human rights to public discourse and policy making.
Tonight we welcome the leaders of 3 such political movements in Australia who are uniting under the banner of freedom.
Our guests tonight are:
- Daniel Huppert, spokesperson for the Australian Sovereignty Party
- Paul Kuhn, spokesperson of the F.R.E.E Australian Party
- Leon Ashby, president of the Climate Sceptics Party
Our discussion ranges through specific policy areas of each of these parties to the universal and unifying principles which would be central to the new alliance which is still in the early stages of formation. We engage with some difficult questions in relation to a bill of rights and the core definition of democracy. We also look at whether it is possible for a democracy to serve the minority as well as the majority.
I found this discussion to be highly stimulating and I'm sure you'll feel the same way. Please enjoy, and forward to your networks.
Note: It was indicated to me after the show that the plan to change the name of the Climate Sceptics party is still tentative at this time.
- Freedom Alliance How we will save Australia (PDF)
- WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions
- Body scanners will not be used at Dubai airports
- Just how safe are Tasers in the hands of our police? Dylan Welch investigates
- Taser abuse covered up by police
- New study finds gut bacteria may contribute to autism
- Net filter trials 'unlawful', claims engineer
- Petrol and power prices rise sharply as New Zealand passes emissions trading scheme