LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
Obama’s crackdown and your rights
DISCLAIMER - 28 Jan 2010: It has been reported that the above image is not an actual scan image.
TNRA returns to the airwaves with our first show for 2010!
We lead with Obama's announcement yesterday of new stringent measures to heighten airline security and improve intelligence gathering in relation to terrorist threats. We present this speech in full and attempt to analyse the real agenda behind these moves, including the introduction on a massive scale of invasive technology such as full body scanners (see image above).
In the second half I am joined by Chris Tolland, host of the Radio Skid Row breakfast show in Sydney, to talk about various issues of the day.
- Obama unveils tougher air safety measures
- Obama's Speech on new security measures (CSPAN Video)
- New compulsory body scanners "make curves and genitals eerily visible"
- Cowardly hit-piece in the Australian attacks the integrity of hunger striking farmer Peter Spencer
- Court Backs War Powers Over Rights of Detainees
- Important information about energy saver light bulbs (US Congress 2008)