LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
Group discussion on free speech, Wikileaks and Julian Assange
Today's show is cram packed with discussion, analysis and interviews.
In the first hour we have a four way discussion between the host, Hereward Fenton, Leon Pittard of Fair Dinkum radio and regulars John Bursill and Josh Jackson.
The topic of our discussion is the current stand-off between Julian Assange and the British government, and what this says about free speech in the modern age.
In the second hour John Bursill returns to give us an in depth briefing on the Julia GIllard AWU scandal.
In the second half of the second hour, my guest is Matt Turner from Skinwalkers Band. Matt is passionate and articulate about things that matter - a great interview, not to be missed!
I hope you enjoy the show.
- The written proof that Assange faces arrest outside embassy
- Gillard responds to 'false, defamatory accusations'
- Fairfax accuses Julian Assange of hypocrisy
- Law firm Slater & Gordon's axe over PM Julia Gillard
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange speaks from Ecuadoran embassy in London
- Skinwalkers Band on Youtube
TNRA Goes LIVE on Logos Radio Network!
Today we bring you our first live broadcast on Logos Radio Network. This will be a regular broadcast, and you can pick it up the live stream at Logos Radio every Thursday. The exact time of the 2 hour broadcast varies a little due to changing daylight saving time zones. Our next broadcast on 29 March will be at 12pm, but the following week this will shift to 11am.
Some changes in this archive from previous podcasts: there is a short INN news broadcast at the beginning of each hour - and there are ads - I hope that does not reduce your enjoyment of the show & we may be able to provide edited podcasts without ads later.
Topics covered on today's show include the anti coal seam gas rally held in Sydney recently, a recent taser death in Sydney's CBD, an in-depth interview wiith Damon Crowe on the secret history of the illuminati, and a discussion with Josh Jackon on the merits of the alternative currency, bitcoin.
A major feature in today's show is our exclusive interview with Matt Turner of the Queensland band Skinwalkers, who released an EP last year titled "Fall or Resist". Skinwalkers' music conveys a strong message of freedom and a belief in the human spirit. We include a couple tracks from their recent EP during the interview.
- Bitcoin - P2P digital currency
- Stop CSG Rally video report - Government fails people of NSW
- 'Why are they trying to make him a bad person?' Anger on the streets of Sao Paulo over Roberto's Taser death
- Taser death fires up weapons debate
- Cops order double Taser trial
- Taser? I'd have used my Glock, says top cop
- Skinwalkers - Facebook Page
- Skinwalkers - MySpace