LISTEN LIVE OR CALL IN » CLICK HERE!
Nano-thermite expert Prof. Niels Harrit to visit Australia
Photomicrographs of active thermitic material found in samples of the WTC dust.
We begin tonight with a round-up of Australian and regional news, including the crisis in Thailand.
In the second half we welcome John Bursill, aircraft engineer and member of ae911truth.org who brings breaking news of the upcoming visit to Australia of Professor Niels Harrit. Professor Harrit is the lead author of a ground breaking research paper which demonstrates the presence of high tech exposive residue in dust from the collapsed World Trade Center.
Details of Prof. Harrit's lecture
Saturday 17 July, 2010
Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts,
280 Pitt Street, Sydney
Enquiries: 1300153372 (free call)
In an effort to improve the quality of our news service we ran the show tonight with a tigher presentation format. We hope you enjoy the results!
- Travellers to be searched for porn
- Australia stays impartial in Thai crisis
- Australian price on carbon inevitable, concedes Hockey
- Privacy watchdog probes Google's Wi-Fi data harvest
- Fines for refusing to take part in ABS health survey
- Thanks to a contaminated DNA test, a young Melbourne man was wrongly convicted and sentenced to six years jail
- Parents 'pimp' kids for swine flu test
- Vaccines: Veterinarians Are Better Than Human Doctors