Would you like to help TNRA reach out to a wider audience?
Do you like TNRA? Would like to help us make TNRA better, stronger and more effective? If the answer is yes, read on!
There are some areas we need help with, which I have listed below. These may require some basic technical skills and knowldge of online editing environments.
- Youtube Uploads - it would be great if every show could be posted on our Youtube account. The account is currently not length-restricted, so there is no need to cut the files into chunks. Instead you would create Youtube time markers, which allow users to quckly get to the section they are looking for.
- Documentation - as an enhancement to the Youtube posts, it would be great if each section of the show could be briefly documented. Ideally these notes would be associated with Youtube time markers and placed in the Youtube description field.
- Original Content - Would you like to write a regular article for TNRA? If you would like to write for us we can set you up with a blog which will have a dedicated URL (as well as appearing on the main page of the site). All original content would be correctly attributed to you and you would retain all rights to that material.
- Social Networking - we currently have Twitter and Facebook accounts. It would be great to have more admins posting quality links on these channels. It would also be great to have someone create and maintain TNRA accounts on other social networks like Google + or anywhere else you think is worthwhile.
- Producer - would you like to help arrange interviews and provide suggestions about potential interview subjects? The process of arranging interviews includes, 1) contacting a subject, 2) negotiating a suitable time, 3) locking in the exact time, making sure to include correct time zone calculations, 4) emailing all recipients, and sending reminders.
If any of these jobs look interesting to you please let me know via the contact page of this website or by email.
I would of course love to be able to pay for these services, but for now that is not possible. Your help will be greatly appreciated and in the event that we do move to a profitable commercial basis you will be at the front of the queue for some financial remuneration!