Is Julian Assange now a target of the CIA psyops department?
After studying all the known facts it seems clear that Mr. Assange is definitely the victim in this sad affair, yet the media (including the "high-brow" broadsheets) continue to publish stories about Assange which prominently feature the word "rape", while dredging up trivial gossip about his sex life.
'An allegation has been reported all around the world', Assange says of the continuing Swedish legal circus. 'It's at present on six million websites. In fact one in twenty websites mentioning the word rape also mentioned my name.'
This remains the case even though the leaked "rape" charge was almost immediately withdrawn, and no formal charges have been laid, and despite the disingenuous attempts of crooked journalists to dispel valid and justified suspicion that this is all a product of the CIA dirty tricks department.
The propensity of the global mainstream media to act in lock-step to publish baseless slander is something which must be confronted and exposed. It is tangible proof that there is a conspiracy of the powerful running things, shaping opinion and subverting democracy and the rule of law.
We look forward to your comments and thank you for listening (:
- The internal affairs division of the Swedish police found that the dossier on the Assange case was leaked to the media
- A WikiLeaks insider has challenged claims that co-founder Julian Assange is under threat of being dumped
- WikiLeaks sex scandal deepens as estranged son enters the fray
- WikiLeaks founder may get chop
- WikiLeaks founder rejects 'baseless' rape claims
- Chancellor to Hunt Down Leak of Assange Dossier
- 9/11 Anniversary Protest at the War Memorial | Sydney
- Vaccine Zombie video