A new PM, a new world order
We also cover several breaking stories in relation to the police crackdown at the G20 summit in Toronto plus a selection of news stories from our twitter stream, all with customary TNRA chutzpah.
In the second half our planned guest interview did not take place and we do apologise if tonight's show is somewhat haphazard as a result.
We plan to get some high quality interviews on the show soon!
G20 Toronto Collected Scenes of Police Brutality
- Gillard stands by partner over Israel job link
- Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she wants Australia to have a carbon tax and is prepared to fight for it
- G20 Toronto Black Block get green light to rampage?
- Toronto G20: Police admit no five-metre rule existed on security fence law
- "Nonjudicial foreclosure" - the latest step in America's descent into Dickensian injustice and moral squalour
- Third US carrier, 4,000 Marines augment US armada opposite Iran
- Facebook removes "Boycott BP" group with close to 800,000 fans
- BP and the axis of evil | Adam Curtis
- Health Ministry Finds that Fluoridation Does Not Reduce Tooth Decay - Dental Health Magazine
- Obama internet 'kill switch' bill approved
- More climate madness: inventor wants to paint mountains white in order to make glaciers grow