Australian government on the brink
Tonight we look at the crisis in the Australian government, more media disinformation on climate change and more disturbing information regarding the Anti Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA).
Earlier today I wrote this:
Thomson's resignation from the ALP is purely for show, and has no bearing on his tenure as member for Dobell, or on how he will vote in Parliament. It is a further insult to the very concept of democracy that a sitting MP can play with his role in such a manner. This is a fraud against the Australian people.
If we believe in democracy at all, we must be prepared to take action to ensure restoration of the basic values of a free society, otherwise we will only slip deeper into tyranny. The government, according to current polls, enjoys a 29% popularity rating. They don't have a mandate to govern.
Also in the show we bring you some snippets from the ABC Q&A propaganda piece "I Can Change Your Mind About Climate Change", and we attempt to debunk some of the misinformation in that program.
Dr. David Evans, who was featured (and misrepresented) in the ABC program, has today released 2 videos which present his views in a very clear and engaging form. We present these below:
In the final half hour of the show my guest is Rochelle Macredie, who reveals more facts about ACTA and urges us to take action.
NOTE: Some of today's show was recorded on 29 April, but the first hour and the interview with Rochelle Macredie was recorded on 26 April.
- I Can Change Your Mind About Climate Change
- Climate and atmospheric history of the past 420,000 years from the Vostok ice core
- Scientist who said climate change sceptics had been proved wrong accused of hiding truth by colleague
- Thomson quits, Slipper stands down
- CSIRO Boss’s Conflicts of Interest – emblematic of climate industry
- Jennifer Robinson Scandal: Was the Wikileaks Lawyer Detained For Political Reasons?
- Julian Assange - The World Tomorrow (RT)