Empowerment begins in your mind - or is it just a meme?
On today's show we bring you analysis and commentary on a number of hot topics in Australian news at the moment.
We look at the embattled MP Craig Thompson, who, despite manifest evidence of fraud and criminal conduct, is being propped up by a Labor government desperate to hold on to the reigns of power.
We look at new revelations in the Schapelle Corby case which provide yet more evidence that the Australian government knew that the marijuana found in Schapelle's luggage was part of a well established drug trafficking syndicate involving corrupt baggage handlers, customs officials and police.
In the second hour I am joined by Josh Jackson as we look at ways in which we can become self-empowered. Josh steps us through some practical things we can do to free ourselves from the chains of inhibition and societal conditioning. We also look at the concept of "memes" as both inhibitors and motivators, and how we may be able to create new psychological memes to help us move into a state of empowerment in our lives.
A great show!
- DPP admits investigation into Labor MP Craig Thomson's spending derailed
- Supreme Court rules person is entitled to do runner if not under arrest
- Taser death of Roberto Laudisio triggers Brazilian protest
- New explosive revelations on the Corby case at Expendable.tv
- Memes - wikipedia article