Group discussion on free speech, Wikileaks and Julian Assange
Today's show is cram packed with discussion, analysis and interviews.
In the first hour we have a four way discussion between the host, Hereward Fenton, Leon Pittard of Fair Dinkum radio and regulars John Bursill and Josh Jackson.
The topic of our discussion is the current stand-off between Julian Assange and the British government, and what this says about free speech in the modern age.
In the second hour John Bursill returns to give us an in depth briefing on the Julia GIllard AWU scandal.
In the second half of the second hour, my guest is Matt Turner from Skinwalkers Band. Matt is passionate and articulate about things that matter - a great interview, not to be missed!
I hope you enjoy the show.
- The written proof that Assange faces arrest outside embassy
- Gillard responds to 'false, defamatory accusations'
- Fairfax accuses Julian Assange of hypocrisy
- Law firm Slater & Gordon's axe over PM Julia Gillard
- Wikileaks founder Julian Assange speaks from Ecuadoran embassy in London
- Skinwalkers Band on Youtube