Interview with Dr. Tim Ball
In the second hour of today's show we bring you a unique interview with one of Canada's most articulate and distinguished climate sceptics, Dr. Tim Ball.
Dr. Ball, former Professor at the University of Winnipeg, has an extensive science background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition with additional experience in water resources and areas of sustainable development, pollution prevention, environmental regulations and the impact of government policy on business and economics.
Dr. Ball is the author of Slaying the Sky Dragon - Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory.
Our discussion ranges from the core questions about CO2 and anthropopegic climate change, into diverse areas, such as population growth, peak oil and sustainability.
Dr. Ball also provides insights into some of the key figures behind the IPCC such as Maurice Strong, who convened the first international expert group meeting on climate change.
Also in the show today we bring you news and commentary on a variety of hot topics from around the world.
- The BEST is the Worst: Global Temperature Measures Redux; Not!
- The official website of Dr. Tim Ball
- Slaying the Sky Dragon - Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory
- Dr. Tim Ball: The Lie that Just Won't Die
- Mankind at the Turning Point: Interdependence is Totalitarian
- Fracking Causes Ice Cream Headaches
- Schapelle Corby could be released on parole in just two weeks