What was unthinkable yesterday is now… entertainment
Samuel L. Jackson prepares for some finger chopping in Unthinkable.
Tonight's show is packed with important information and contains audio snippets from a variety of news stories which hit the TNRA desk this week.
The featured image is a snapshot from the "torture porn" movie "Unthinkable", which pitches the well worn cliché of a ticking time bomb and a suspect (white, muslim) who must be coerced into giving up information which will save millions of lives. When all the usual techniques fail (including chopping his fingers off) there is one last resort which does the trick... listen to the show if you want to find out the hideous truth.
In the second half, to help us unwind, Lawrence Mcdonell takes us on an excursion into the history of Carribean music.
I hope you enjoy the show!
- 9/11 Health Bill; John Stewart gives up
- Preparing for World War III, Targeting Iran | Michel Chossudovsky
- Coalition to dump internet filter
- Bill Gates, " Vaccinate to Depopulate": His Logic Explained
- "The New American Century" - a film by Massimo Mazzucco | review by John Bursill
- Australian Vaccination Network may have its charity licence revoked
- One of the world's top fluoride experts has issued a grim warning about fluoride's effects on health